Applications for jobs are written in a very formal, precise, and to – the – point fashion. A biodata is enclosed to help the applicant draw attention to her/his qualifications and skills.
Basic English Grammar rules can be tricky. In this article, we’ll get you started with the basics of sentence structure, punctuation, parts of speech, and more.
We also providing Extra Questions for Class 12 English Chapter wise.
Letter for job Application Class 12 Format, Examples, Samples, Topics
While the forwarding letter has the same format as an official letter, a biodata or curriculum vitae is written in a standardized format.
While stressing on one’s qualities, it is essential to avoid either bragging or being ingratiating.
- Applications for jobs are written in a very formal, precise and to-the-point fashion. A biodata is enclosed to help the applicant focus on her/his qualifications and skills.
- While the forwarding letter has the same format as an official letter, a biodata or curriculum vitae is written in a standardized format.
- While stressing on one’s qualities, it is essential to avoid either bragging or being ingratiating.
Letter for Job Application Sample Examples for Class 12 CBSE
Draft an application for the post of an Accountant in Star Shine International School that was advertised in The Indian Times on 4 May 20XX. You are Amit/Namrata.
Letter for Job Application Practice Examples for Class 12 CBSE
1. You are Suresh/Smita. You come across the following advertisement in a national daily. You consider yourself suitable and eligible for the post. Write an application in response to the advertisement.
|Applications are invited for the post of a nursery teacher in a reputed school of Delhi. The candidate must have at least 5 years experience of teaching tiny-tots. The applicant must have a pleasant personality. He/she should be creative and innovative. Attractive salary. Interested candidates should apply to The Principal, AKS International, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad within 10 days with a detailed resume.|
2. You saw the following advertisement in a national daily. You think you are eligible to apply for the post mentioned. Write an application in response to the advertisement.
|Applications are invited by Sundaram Business Services, a division of Sundaram Finance Limited, for the post of Head HR, a middle management position, reporting to the Head of the Division in Chennai. The applicant should be around 35 years of age with a postgraduate qualification in HR from a reputed institution. He/She should have a minimum of five years of experience in HR functions. Should be conversant with the best HR practices in the industry and should have implemented a robust performance monitoring/appraisal system and productivity linked incentive schemes. Apply, with full particulars and the emoluments expected, within a week to chief HR Manager, Sundaram Business Services, No. 05, Shanti Colony, Anna Nagar, Chennai-04.|
3. You are Kamala/Rajan. You have seen an advertisement for the post of an English teacher in Rani Public School, Kolkata. Write a letter in response to the advertisement applying for the post. Give your detailed biodata also.
4. You are Shilpa/Sameer living in Bangalore. You are looking for a job. While browsing through the Bharat Times of 26.01.20XX, you come across the following advertisement. Choose a post for which you think you are suitable. Send your application in response to this advertisement.
|An upcoming food processing unit in Golagaon requires the following staff: Food technologist: 2 yrs degree/diploma in food technology having 1-2 yrs lab experience Accountant: B.Com, with minimum experience of 4-5 years in a manufacturing concern and conversant with sales tax laws Receptionist: Young female candidates fluent in English with good communication skills and proficiency in computer/Internet surfing with 2–3 years experience Please send your detailed resume within seven days to Manager, Fancy Foods, Sector 68, Goregaon.|
5. India Assurance Company, New Delhi, has published an advertisement in Bharat Times for the recruitment of management trainees to be groomed as managers of their company. Apply for the same, giving your detailed biodata (curriculum vitae). Invent all necessary details. You are Aman/ Aditi, 54-A, Gulab Road, Lucknow.
6. While going through the newspaper, you came across the following advertisement advertising vacancies for TV anchors and newsreaders. Send in your biodata, specifying why you are suited to the opening.
7. You are Sanghamitra/Debashish Sen, a 19-year-old dancer residing in Delhi. You read the following advertisement in The Indian Times (14 April 20XX). You are interested in applying for a scholarship being offered by the Sahitya Kala Parishad for Performing Arts (Dance). Send in your biodata and a covering letter along with your portfolio to the Sahitya Kala Parishad in response to the advertisement.
|SAHITYA KALA PARISHAD
29TH ANNUAL DANCE SCHOLARSHIP
Applications are invited from young dancers between 18–28 years of age for graduate studies in
INDIAN CLASSICAL DANCE
10 SCHOLARSHIPS OF 50,000 PER YEAR
Prospectus and application forms available from Secretary, Sahitya
Kala Parishad, 4/6-B, Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi