MP Madarsa Board Time Table 2019-20: MP Madarsa Board Time Table has been released by the Madhya Pradesh State Open Board. The exams, for both classes 10 and 12 are scheduled to begin from the first week of December and conclude by the closing weeks of the same month. The exam timings have been scheduled to commence from 2:30 p.m and conclude by 5:30 p.m.
Students can also download the timetable for offline viewing or to take a print out from the official website. The class 10 madrasa exams are conducted twice per year – once during the month of June and the other during December. Students are instructed to bring their admit cards to their respective exam centers, failing which, they will not be allowed to write the exams. Read on to find more about MP Madarsa Board.
MP Madarsa Board Time Table Overview
The following are the official timetable for class 10 and class 12 MP Madarsa Board.
|Dates||Subject with Subject Codes|
|December 6, 2019||Hindi||402|
|December 7, 2019||Economics||413|
|December 9, 2019||Home Science||415|
|December 10, 2019||Arbi||404|
|December 11, 2019||Mathematics||410|
|December 12, 2019||Commerce||414|
|December 13, 2019||Social Science||412|
|December 14, 2019||Science||411|
|December 16, 2019||Urdu||401|
|December 17, 2019||English||403|
|December 18, 2019||Tarjuma Tafseer Quran||406|
|December 19, 2019||Tarikh-E-Islam||409|
|December 20, 2019||Fika Islami||408|
|December 21, 2019||Hadees Ulme Hadees||407|
MP Madarsa Class 12 Time Table December
|Dates||Subject with Subject Codes|
|December 6, 2019||English||502|
|December 7, 2019||Chemistry||511|
|December 9, 2019||Life Science||512|
|December 10, 2019||History||518|
|December 11, 2019||Economics||514|
|December 12, 2019||Physics||513|
|December 13, 2019||Mathematics||510|
|December 14, 2019||Home Science||520|
|December 16, 2019||Arb||504|
|December 17, 2019||Hadees Ulme Hadees||507|
|December 18, 2019||Urdu||501|
|December 19, 2019||Fika Islami||508|
|December 20, 2019||Tarikh-E-Islam||509|
|December 21, 2019||Tarjuma Tafseer Quran||506|
Exam Timings: 2:30 p.m to 5:30 p.m
How To Download MP Madarsa Board Time Table
Students can download their class 10 or 12 timetables for offline viewing or for print by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official page of MP Madarsa Board at https://mpmb.org.in/
- Navigate to the notifications sections
- Click on the relevant class (10th or 12th)
- Doing so will open a new page with the time table displayed in a PDF format.
- Right-click on the PDF and click “save as”
- Select a suitable location for the file to be downloaded in and click “save”
- The PDF will now be downloaded on to the local machine, ready for offline viewing.
Tips to Secure Better Marks in Exam
Class 10 and Class 12 exams are one of the most crucial turning points in a student’s life. Hence, students must ensure that they prepare well and deliver their best efforts in the exam. Failing to secure good marks will devoid them of many opportunities in the future. Following are a few tips and tricks students can adopt to secure more marks in their exams:
- Prepare a plan: Students must create a plan so that they can measure and benchmark their progress. A plan also helps them to stick to a schedule and set time goals. When creating a plan, ensure that more priority is given to difficult subjects. For instance, abstract subjects like mathematics or physics may need more effort and time to perfect.
- Practice: Just like any other skill or art, practice is the only way to get better. Students who secure more marks obviously dedicate at least 6 to 8 hours practicing concepts. This is especially true for abstract subjects like mathematics. A mathematical concept can only be better understood if students practice more often. Diagrams in biology is another example where practice leads to perfection.
- Sleep: Though it might seem counter-intuitive, sleep is an important part of the learning process. It reinforces the learning that occurs earlier in the day. Moreover, sleep helps to recall information with ease and accuracy. Sleep also helps the brain to rid stress and other factors that may hamper the learning process. Therefore, ensure that you get at least 7-8 hours of sleep a day. More importantly, do not sacrifice sleep the night prior to an examination. This can bring about negative repercussions.
- Diet: The night before a big exam, ensure that you do not consume any food high in sugars. This will cause you to feel active for a short period of time before feeling extremely sleepy. Moreover, do not abuse caffeine. Try to avoid caffeine 3-4 hours before going to bed. Furthermore, eat light; having a heavy meal can direct energy and blood towards digesting the food. This means that you will feel tired or fall asleep much earlier.
These are some of the tips and tricks students must adapt if they wish to secure more marks in their exams.
FAQ’s on MP Madarsa Board Time Table
When is the class 10 MP Madarsa board exams commencing?
The exams are commencing from 6th December 2019 for both class 12 and class 10
What are the timings of the exams?
The exams are scheduled to commence from 2:30 p.m up till 5:30 p.m.
What is the official website of the MP Madarsa Board?
Students can access the official website at https://mpmb.org.in/
When are the exams ending?
The last exam, for classes 10 and 12 is scheduled to end by 21 December 2019.