Basic English Grammar rules can be tricky. In this article, we’ll get you started with the basics of sentence structure, punctuation, parts of speech, and more.
We have also provided The Interview Extra Questions and Answers Class 12 English Flamingo
Poster Writing Class 12 Format, Examples
Posters are an amalgam of notices, advertisements, and invitations. They may be in the form of large hoardings to be put up on walls, or the size of the handbills to be displayed on notice boards. Hence, they have to be captivating, attractive, and persuasive; so as to influence a large number of people. Generally, they are designed to create social awareness about issues related to current problems or needs or to even extend public invitations and write notices.
♦ Theme Points:
- Date, Time and Venue
- A message of appeal, awareness and invitation short phrases
- Catchy Slogans/Captions
- Name of the Organisation/Department issuing
- Proper spacing and proportionate headings and illustrations
- Make sketches or matchstick figures, wherever necessary
- Word limit: 50 words
- Catchy Phrases/Slogans
- Date, Time and Place
- Name and designation of the issuing authority/individual
- Any other information
PURPOSE (Drama/Exhibition/Workshop, etc.)
Chief Guest (if any)
Lead Artists/Actors, etc.
DATE TIME VENUE
Poster writing Sample Examples for Class 12 CBSE
Sample 1: You are the President of the Army Wives Welfare Association, which is organizing a fete for the children in the cantonment area. Draft a poster to inform as many people as you can about the event.
Sample 2: You are the school librarian. You have been asked to design a poster in not more than 50 words about the availability of books on various subjects in the school library.
Sample 3: Repeated earthquakes in India and elsewhere have resulted in unprecedented damage and destruction to both life and property. Educating people on the precautions to be taken is the need of the hour. Prepare a poster, in not more than 50 words, for creating awareness.
Sample 4: As an educated citizen you are pained to see the physical health of youngsters deteriorating because of an unhealthy lifestyle. Draft a poster reflecting your concern. (50 words)
Poster writing Practice Examples for Class 12 CBSE
1. On the occasion of World Heritage Day, design a poster highlighting the need to preserve the monuments of our country. You are Aman/Amina, the President of the social science club. (50 words)
2. Water is precious and each one of us must stop wastage. Prepare a poster in not more than 50 words urging people to employ various methods of rainwater harvesting in their colonies.
3. You are the President of the Red Cross Society, Chandigarh. Draft a poster encouraging pulse polio immunization for children. (50 words)
4. Design a poster urging people to keep away from tobacco, smoking, drugs and alcohol. (50 words)
5. As a conscientious citizen, you want to educate people to save the environment. Propagate your ideas through a poster. (50 words)
6. Design a poster for promoting good health through a Health Mela. (50 words)
7. Design a poster for joining the defence services. (50 words)
8. Design a poster for sale of a ‘new model car’ that runs on gas. (50 words)
9. Design a poster for your school fete. You may use slogans. Do not exceed 50 words.
10. As Manager of Excellent Coaching Centre, prepare a poster calling the attention of students desirous of attending IIT, CPMT coaching, to join your coaching centre. (50 words)
11. Design a poster in not more than 50 words for promoting cleanliness in the surroundings of your colony.
12. You are going to contest in the elections for the post of the President of the Students’ Council of your school. Design a poster in not more than 50 words for your voters impressing upon them why they should vote for you. You may use slogans.
13.You are making an effort to spread the message of communal harmony. Prepare a poster with catchy slogans to be displayed in the school premises. (Word limit: 50 words)
14. As the President of the Leo Club, prepare a poster on behalf of the Lions Club and Leo Club for Diwali Mela to be held at Nehru Stadium, mentioning some of the attractions. (50 words)
15. Your school, Shardha Vidyalaya is organizing a cultural evening to collect funds for slum children. The Human Resource Development Minister has consented to be the Chief Guest. Draft a poster to be displayed in different areas. You are the Cultural Secretary of your school. (50 words)
16. Design a poster in not more than 50 words about the need for regular exercise. You may use slogans. 3.95 Design a poster for promoting space-saving furniture. (50 words)