The compilation of these Accountancy Notes makes students exam preparation simpler and organised.
Structuring Database for Accounting
Manual accounting and book-keeping is a thing of the past. Now computerized accounting has made the process very efficient and easy. However, computerized accounting requires an efficient and scientific way to store and retrieve data. So let us learn about Structuring Database for Accounting.
- Data Processing Cycle and Database for Accounting
- Designing Relational Database Schema and Interaction with Databases
- Entity Relationship (ER) Model
- Relational Databases and Schemas
- Illustration of Accounting Database