10 Lines about Myself: Students often find themselves lost in translation for words when they have to introduce themselves like even when we write for others like friends or relatives we forgot to properly write about ourselves. It is important to know how to introduce yourself and be able to say a few things about yourself. In this article, we will see how you can introduce yourself with 10 lines based on your age.
Set 1 – 10 Lines about Myself for Kids
This set is prepared for little kids from the class 1, 2,3,4, and 5.
- I am Varun Bhasu and I am 8 years of age.
- I study at Ryan International School in the third standard.
- My Mothers name is Priya Basu and my Fathers name is Adithya Basu.
- I have an older brother in the same school who is 6th standard.
- I love watching a lot of cartoons and my favorite is ben 10.
- I love playing a lot of outdoor games with my friends and brother like football, cycling, and basketball.
- I am a very decent and honest boy and always listen to my parents.
- I like to complete my homework on time and get to school on time.
- I always pay respect and attention to my elders and teachers. I also try to follow all the advice they give me.
- I always keep my toys and belongings in the right place so I don’t cause too much trouble for them.
Set 2 – 10 Lines about Myself for School Children
This set is created to help students of classes 6,7 and 8.
- My name is Tharun Thomas, and I am one of the smartest students in my class studying in the 7th grade of Delhi Public School, Bangalore.
- In my class, I am the class monitor and I am a personal favorite to all my teachers.
- I have a lot of hobbies such as dancing and singing. I also love to play football with my friends at school.
- In last year’s inter-school football championship I came second.
- I am a loyal student in academics and I have various interests in cultural activities.
- My other hobbies include trekking, playing video games, and listening to music.
- I have a father and mother and two younger siblings.
- I am quite close to my friends and I like to share everything with my friends.
- I am quite a food connoisseur and I love to eat all kinds of chocolates, cakes, and different pastries.
- From my family, I have learned a lot of lessons about life and a lot of my moral values. I am quite close to family and love spending most of my time with them.
Set 3 – 10 Lines about Myself for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12.
- My name is Neil Sundar and I am 14 years old
- I live with my family in Whitefield, Bangalore.
- My Mother works in It and my father is a doctor.
- Both of my parents have a very hectic schedule and are busy throughout the week.
- On the weekends my parents spend time with me and we go to movies, parks, and picnics.
- My hobbies include playing tennis and playing video games.
- I like to wake up early in the morning so I’m never late for school.
- Living in a busy metropolitan city, I’m always going through heavy traffic.
- When I get home from school I eat some snacks and immediately start my homework.
- I eat supper when my fathers get back from the hospital.
Set 4 – 10 Lines about Myself for Competitive Exams
Set 4 is helpful for Competitive Exams.
- My name is Sanjana Rajesh and I am 17 years old.
- I live with my parents and siblings in Bangalore.
- My father is a doctor and runs his own clinic.
- My mother works for a bank and works hard to sustain the family.
- My house has a small garden which has a lot of flowers and plants and also a little pond.
- During my summer holidays, I go to my ancestral home in Tamil Nadu and spend time with my grandparents.
- During the winter the climate can get cold in Bangalore.
- Bangalore is a major hub for startups and attracts a lot of multinational companies.
- Bangalore is a metropolitan city with a lot of different people from different cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- I love spending with my family and staying in at home with them.
Frequently Asked Questions on Myself
How do you introduce yourself?
The best way to start is by saying your name and which city you reside in. Then you can continue by telling them about your family and your various hobbies which you enjoy.
What should you include when you are introducing yourself?
When introducing yourself you should try answering the following questions:
- Who you are?
- What you are currently studying?
- What is your passion?
- What makes you the happiest?
- What does your family consist of?
what statements should you include to make yourself seem confident?
You can include the following statements
- I love taking up the role of a leader
- I am eager to learn
- I am constantly determined
- I love to face challenges
Give an example of a starting sentence for an introduction?
My name is Neil and I am from Bangalore, India. I go to Delhi Public School.