The compilation of these Business Studies Notes makes students exam preparation simpler and organised.
Sources of Business Finance
It is an obvious observation that to run a business you need money. But getting this capital doesn’t necessarily entail getting a bank loan. There are many ways to raise the capital that an organization requires. It actually depends on the size and nature of the business. Let us take a look at the sources of finance in business.
- Classification of Sources of Funds
- Commercial Banks and Financial Institutions
- Commercial Paper
- Equity Shares and Preference Shares
- Lease Finance and Public Deposits
- International Financing and Choice of Source of Funds
- Meaning, Nature and Significance of Business Finance
- Retained Earnings, Trade Credit, and Factoring