The compilation of these Accountancy Notes makes students exam preparation simpler and organised.
The whole purpose of accountancy is to keep a track of all your business transactions. The first and the most basic step is thus the recording of such transactions. From these, we prepare our final accounts for the stakeholders. So let us learn about source documents and recording transactions for financial accounting.
- Business Transaction and Source Document
- Using Debit and Credit
- Books of Original Entry
- Posting from Journal and Cash Book
- Journal Proper and Balancing the Accounts
- Purchases (Journal) and Purchase Return Book
- Sales (Journal) Book and Sales Return Book