The compilation of these Business Studies Notes makes students exam preparation simpler and organised.
Let us take stock, how many of your favourite products and services come from beyond our borders? Fortunately for us, we live in a global world where all countries are interconnected via trade and finance. So we are not deprived of the best the world has to offer. Let us take a look at the process and importance of international business.
- Introduction to International Business and its Benefits
- Contract Manufacturing, Licensing, and Franchising
- Importing and Exporting
- India’s Involvement in World Business
- Joint Ventures and Wholly Owned Subsidiaries
- Export Procedures and Documentation
- Imports Procedures and Documentation
- Foreign Trade Promotions: Incentives and Organisational Support
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Trade Organisation (WTO)
- International Trade Institutions and Trade Agreements