The compilation of these Accountancy Notes makes students exam preparation simpler and organised.
Application of Computers in Accounting
In the past four decades, computers and technology have had a huge impact on business and economics. One major outcome has been the use of computers in accounting. So let us explore the need for computers in accounting and the nature of the accounting and management information system.
- Meaning and Elements of Computer System
- Evolution and Features of Computerised Accounting Systems
- Components of a Computer System
- Capabilities of Computer System and Limitations of Computer Systems
- Management Information Systems and Accounting Information System