Application for TC: Usually students apply for Transfer Certificates when they are moving from one school to another school for different reasons. TC Application in English is a document that is helpful to students while taking admission in another school. Application for TC or leaving certificate is a letter given by the principal while students are leaving from one school and moving to another school.
Application for School Transfer Certificate’s main objective is to leave the present schools and join in another school. Without this document, students can not get admission in other schools/colleges. Based on different reasons students can apply for this document with an application to the principal. Raed on the complete article to know more about how to write Transfer Certificate to Principal and know about what to include in Application for TC.
How To Write TC Application in English?
- Reason: In this Section students need to give a clear explanation of the reason for leaving the certificate.
- How To Request: Request a Transfer Certificate to a school teacher or school principal and mention the reason for having the transfer certificate letter.
- Subject: Mention Application for School Leaving Certificate/Application for Transfer Certificate.
- Mention date on which you need certificate: Students can also request a particular date or early date to avoid difficulties or inconvenience.
Application for TC Sample
Application For Tc By Parents For Changing School
Sample 1 – Requesting Transfer Certificate to the school principal.
Vignan High School,
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
Date: 25th January 2020.
Subject: Application for Transfer Certificate due to father job got transferred.
With Respect, I humbly request you to provide a transfer certificate as my father got a transfer to Delhi and we are moving to Delhi in the next month so I am requesting the school authorities to provide my Transfer certificate application in English as soon as possible so that it will help me to take admission in another school. Thank You in advance.
Roll Number: 1
Sample 2 – Application for Transfer Certificate after completing college
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
With due respect, I would like to state that I have completed my intermediate in your college. I have cleared all my pending dues also so I would like to request you to provide my Transfer Certificate so that I can take admission to another institute. I have cleared all my pending due and am requesting you to kindly issue my transfer certificate, I will be really thankful to you.
Roll No: 2.
How To Write an Application for Tc in English
Sample 3 – Application for TC by Parents
Delhi Public School,
With a humble request, I am Sunil Kumar Father of Sridevi, I would like to request you to please grant my child transfer certificate as we are leaving from the current address and shifting to another place which is 40kmts away from the present address. Based on this reason I am applying for my child transfer certificate.
Please provide it as soon as possible. So that it will be helpful in the further admission process.
Details of My Child are
Class 7th, Section – A,
Roll Number 35.
Application for Transfer Certificate
FAQ’s On Application for TC
How can I write a letter to TC from college?
To write an Application TC (Transfer Certificate) from School or Application for Transfer Certificate from School and College, follow the steps below;
- Write the details of the person (School Principal) who will issue the TC, along with the institute name and address.
- Write date
- Write subject line
- write the actual reason for TC
- Write for pending dues
- Close the application with Thank you and your name and details.
What is TC in school?
A TC in School means it is a document provided by principal to students when they are leaving from present school and are seeking to take admission in another school with a valid reason.
How do I write a letter to transfer to another school?
- Introduction: Introduce yourself
- State Your Achievements: Provide a brief account of all your academic achievements. Include any awards or honors that you may have received in addition to your GPA (grade point average). Offer any details of the activities you participate in, such as an athletic or academic clubs, or your involvement with any volunteering opportunities.
- List The Reasons: Give the reasons why you want or need to transfer, whether it’s due to a family emergency, changes in your major, or other reasons.
- Express Sincere Gratitude To The Recipient: Be sure to express your utmost gratitude to the Dean of Admissions and include your current contact information as well.