Free PDF Download of CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter 16 Management of Natural Resources Multiple Choice Questions with Answers. MCQ Questions for Class 10 Science with Answers was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 10 Science Management of Natural Resources Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level.
Class 10 Science MCQs Chapter 16 Management of Natural Resources
1. Sardar Sarovar Dam is constructed on which river?
2. What is the purpose of rain-water harvesting?
(a) To hold rain water on the surface of the earth.
(b) To recharge ground water.
(c) To use water for the irrigation of crops.
(d) To rear fish
3. What are the three R’s to save the environment?
(a) Reduce, Recycle, Reuse
(b) Replenish, Reduce, Reuse
(c) Reconstruct, Recycle, Reduce
(d) Reduce, Recycle, Remove
4. Expand the abbreviation GAP
(a) Government Action Plan
(b) Ganga Action Plan
(c) Government Agency for Pollution Control
(d) Government Animal Protection Plant
5. The Indira Gandhi Canal has brought greenery to considerable areas of
(d) Madhya Pradesh
6. Which gas is formed, when fossil fuels are burnt in insufficient air (oxygen)?
(a) Carbon dioxide
(b) Carbon monoxide
(c) Both CO2 and CO
(d) Neither CO2 nor CO
7. Environment Day falls on
(a) 28th February
(b) 23rd March
(c) 5th June
(d) 16th August
8. The pH range most conducive for life of fresh water plants and animals is
(a) 6.5 – 7.5
(b) 2.0 – 3.5
(c) 3.5 – 7.0
(d) 9.0 – 10.5
9. Which environmental problem is associated with the construction of high rise dams?
(a) A large number of human settlements are submerged in the water.
(b) It contributes to deforestation and loss of biodiversity.
(c) It involves the spending of huge amounts of money.
(d) All the above.
Fill in the Blanks
1. The management of ……… resources requires a long term perspective.
2. ……… are ‘biodiverse hotspots’.
3. The Government of India, has recently instituted an ‘Amrita Devi Bishnoi National Award’ for ……… in the memory of Amrita Devi Bishnoi.
4. ‘Khadin’ system of rain-water harvesting is practiced in ……… .
5. The Chipko Andolan originated from an incident in a remote village called.’……….’ in Garhwal.
3. wildlife conservation
We hope the given MCQ Questions for Class 10 Science Management of Natural Resources with Answers will help you. If you have any query regarding CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter 16 Management of Natural Resources Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.