Free PDF Download of CBSE Chemistry Multiple Choice Questions for Class 12 with Answers Chapter 16 Chemistry in Everyday Life. Chemistry MCQs for Class 12 Chapter Wise with Answers PDF Download was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Chemistry in Everyday Life MCQs Pdf with Answers to know their preparation level.
Chemistry in Everyday Life Class 12 Chemistry MCQs Pdf
1. Which element is not present in Saccharin, an artificial sweetner?
2. Heroin is
3. Detergents are better than soaps because
(a) They are less affected by hard water
(b) They can be used in acidic solution
(c) Both (a) and (b)
(d) They wash clothes better
4. Which one is a broad spectrum drug?
5. A drug that is antiseptic as well as analgesic is
(a) Para acetamidophenol
(b) Chloropromazine hydrochloride
Chemistry MCQS for Class 12 Chapter wise Pdf Question 6. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer using the code given below in the Lists.
(a) 1 -(a), 2-(c), 3-(d), 4-(e)
(b) 1 -(b), 2-(a), 3-(d), 4-(e)
(c) 1 -(b), 2-(c), 3-(e), 4-(d)
(d) 1 -(b), 2-(a), 3-(d), 4-(e)
7. Allergy is caused by the production of in the body
8. Which of the following can possibly be used as analgesic without causing addiction and modification?
(c) N-acety 1-para-aminophenol
Chemistry MCQ with Answers Class 12 Question 9. Aspiring is an acetylation product of ______
(b) o-Hydroxybenzoic acid
(c) o-Dihydroxy benzene
(d) m-Hydroxy benzoic acid
10. Drug which is used to reduce anxiety and brings calmness is known as
We hope the given Chemistry MCQs for Class 12 with Answers Chapter 16 Chemistry in Everyday Life will help you. If you have any query regarding CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Chemistry in Everyday Life MCQs Pdf, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.