Free PDF Download of CBSE Chemistry Multiple Choice Questions for Class 12 with Answers Chapter 15 Polymers. Chemistry MCQs for Class 12 Chapter Wise with Answers PDF Download was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Polymers MCQs Pdf with Answers to know their preparation level.
Polymers Class 12 Chemistry MCQs Pdf
1. The manufacture of nylon-6 involves condensation of
(a) Phenol and formaldehyde
(b) Urea and formaldehyde
(c) Adipic acid and hexamethylene diamine
(d) Ethylene glycol and pthalic acid
2. Match List-I and List-II and select the correct answer using the codes below the lists:
3. F2C = CF2 is a monomer of
4. Which of the following is used in tyre cords?
5. PHBV has _______ type of linkages
6. The vulcanised rubber has
(a) High water absorption, resistant to oxidation and good elasticity
(b) High water absorption, susceptible to oxidation and no elasticity
(c) High water absorption, susceptible to oxidation and good elasticity
(d) Low water absorption, resistance to oxidation and good elasticity.
7. Zeigler – Natta catalyst is used in making
8. Natural rubber in a polymer of
9. Which of the following is a biodegrable polymer?
10. A polymer of butadiene and acrylonitrile is called
We hope the given Chemistry MCQs for Class 12 with Answers Chapter 15 Polymers will help you. If you have any query regarding CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Polymers MCQs Pdf, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.