Free PDF Download of CBSE Chemistry MCQs for Class 12 with Answers Chapter 10 Haloalkanes and Haloarenes. Chemistry MCQs for Class 12 Chapter Wise with Answers was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Haloalkanes and Haloarenes MCQs Pdf with Answers to know their preparation level.
Haloalkanes and Haloarenes Class 12 Chemistry MCQs Pdf
1. SN1 reaction of alkyl halides lead to
(a) Retention of configuration
(c) Inversion of configuration
(d) None of these
2. p-djchlorobenzene has higher melting point than its o- and m- isomers because
(a) p-dichlorobenzene is more polar than o- and m- isomer.
(b) p-isomer has a symmetrical crystalline structure.
(c) boiling point of p-isomer is more than o- and m-isomer.
(d) All of these are correct reasons.
3. Chloropicrin is formed by the reaction of
(a) steam on carbon tetrachloride.
(b) nitric acid on chlorobenzene.
(c) chlorine on picric acid.
(d) nitric acid on chloroform.
4. Fitting reaction can be used to prepare
5. Identify the end product (C) in the following sequence:
In the above reaction, the product D is
(b) 2, 3-Dimethylbutane
(d) Allyl bromide
7. Identify X and Y in the following sequence
(a) X = KCN, Y = LiAlH4
(b) X = KCN, Y = H3O+
(c) X = CH3Cl, Y = AlCl3 HCl
(d) X = CH3NH2, Y = HNO2
8. In the following sequence of reactions:
Identifay Z in the series
We hope the given Chemistry MCQs for Class 12 with Answers Chapter 10 Haloalkanes and Haloarenes will help you. If you have any query regarding CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Haloalkanes and Haloarenes MCQs Pdf, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.