Free PDF Download of CBSE Accountancy Multiple Choice Questions for Class 12 with Answers Chapter 9 Redemption of Debentures. Accountancy MCQs for Class 12 Chapter Wise with Answers PDF Download was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 12 Accountancy Redemption of Debentures MCQs Pdf with Answers to know their preparation level.
Redemption of Debentures Class 12 Accountancy MCQs Pdf
Multiple Choice Questions
Choose the Best Alternate :
1. As per SEBI Guidelines an amount equal to ………………….. of the debenture issue must be transferred to Debenture Redemption Reserve before redemption begins.
2. A company issuing debentures with a maturity period of not more than 18 months, in that case the creation of Debentures Redemption Reserve will be :
(A) 50% of the amount of debentures issued
(B) 25% of the amount of debentures issued
(C) 100% of the amount of debentures issued
(D) None of the above
3. According to the guidelines issued by Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) what percentage of the amount of debentures must be transferred to ‘Debentures Redemption Reserve’ before the commencement of redemption of debentures, in case of convertible debentures?
4. A Ltd. wants to redeem 5,000, 5% Debentures of ₹100 each at 5% premium. How much amount it must transfer to Debenture Redemption Reserve, if it has already a balance of ₹1,00,000 in Debenture Redemption Reserve Account?
5. A Company issuing debentures with a maturity periof of not more than …………….. need not create Debenture Redemption Reserve.
(A) 2 months
(B) 6 months
(C) 12 months
(D) 18 months
6. Where is ‘Debenture Redemption Reserve’ transferred after the redemption of all debentures?
(A) Capital Reserve Account
(B) General Reserve Account
(C) Statement of Profit and Loss
(D) Sinking Fund Account
We hope the given Accountancy MCQs for Class 12 with Answers Chapter 9 Redemption of Debentures will help you. If you have any query regarding CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Redemption of Debentures MCQs Pdf, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.