Students who are enthusiastic about the aviation industry are in the home. As they can find the complete details about the passionated work ie., Aerospace Engineering. Yes, Aerospace Engineering is the correct field for those who love aviation, because it completely handles the science in the back spacecraft and aircraft.
Aerospace engineering is separated into aeronautical engineering and astronautical engineering. The dealing of building and application of aircraft is done by Aeronautical engineering whereas Astronautical engineering handles the utilization of scientific technology to develop and operate spacecraft.
For granting quality education in the aviation field, the country of Germany the best one. Also, it is globally praised for its technical institutes and universities allowing plenty of courses in Engineering and Technology. Pursuing Aerospace Engineering in Germany can be the perfect choice for the guys who stepped into this blog. This blog explains all about Aerospace Engineering courses in Germany from top universities list to salary offered to the aerospace engineers as per their specializations. Go through the below links and directly acquire all information regarding German Aerospace Engineering.
More To Know:
- 15 Top-ranked German Universities in Aerospace Engineering
- Best Courses & Universities for Aerospace Engineering in Germany
- Education Cost for Aerospace Engineering Courses in Germany
- Major Requirements to Study Aerospace Engineering at German Universities
- Scope of Aerospace Engineering in Germany
- Specialization Offered for Master’s in Aerospace Engineering in Germany
- Career Prospects in Aerospace Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering Germany Salary Information
- FAQs on Best Aerospace Engineering Master’s Degree in Germany
The top 15 Aerospace Engineering German Universities 2021 are listed out below after doing deep research by our team at Learncram.com:
- Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus-Senftenberg
- Braunschweig University of Technology
- Bremen University of Applied Sciences
- University of Stuttgart
- FH Aachen University of Applied Sciences
- RWTH Aachen University of Applied Science
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- Private University of Applied Sciences Göttingen (PFH)
- International Graduate Center
- Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau
- Munich University of Applied Sciences
- Technical University of Munich
- Wildau Institute of Technology
- Technische Universität Berlin
- University of Bremen
Being Aerospace engineering is a specialized field, it usually provides postgraduate level courses by the famous universities in Germany. Moreover, german students or other countries students can opt for general BEng or BTech degree courses to pursue and continue with the PG or master’s specialization in Aerospace engineering.
Keep your eyes at the below-tabulated some of the major courses and best universities for Aerospace Engineering in Germany:
|Top University Names||Best Aerospace Engineering Courses|
|Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University||BEng in Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering – Aeronautical and Aerospace Systems|
|Munich University of Applied Science||Bachelors in Aerospace Engineering|
|Technical University of Munich||Master’s in Aviation
MSc in Aerospace Engineering
MSc in Earth Oriented Space Science & Technology
|PFH Private University of Applied Sciences||MSc in Composites (Aerospace-Aviation)|
|International Graduate Center||Master of Engineering in
|University of Bremen||Bachelors in Aerospace Engineering
MSc in Space Engineering
MSc in Space Science & Technology
|RWTH Aachen University of Applied Science||Bachelors in Aerospace Engineering
MSc in Aerospace Engineering
|TU Berlin||Master in Space Engineering|
|Wildau Institute of Technology (WIT)||MA in Aviation Management|
|University of Stuttgart||Bachelors in Aerospace Engineering
MSc in Aerospace Engineering
|Braunschweig University of Technology||Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering|
|University of Hamburg||Master of Science in Aircrafts Systems Engineering|
The tuition fees to study various engineering courses in Germany is comparatively less than the other top countries in the world. Also, the cost of studying for UG and a master’s degree in Aerospace engineering at public universities in Germany is affordable.
Thus, we have tabulated Major universities usually charge semester fees from Non-EU/EEA students which are easy to vary from one to another university. Check out the overview of top universities average tuition fees to study aerospace engineering in Germany:
|University||Average Semester Fee|
|Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University||1500 Euro per semester [1,32,452 INR]|
|Technical University of Munich||119.36 Euro per year [105,40 INR]|
|University of Bremen||379.24 Euro per semester [33,488 INR]|
|TU Berlin||307.54 Euro per semester [27,156 INR]|
|RWTH Aachen University of Applied Science||299.38 Euro per semester [26,435 INR]|
The Entry Criteria for admission in top german universities for aerospace engineering courses mainly differ according to the course and university you choose. So, we have compiled some general & major requirements that you should aware of while completing the application process to study Aerospace engineering in Germany. Have a glimpse at the below standard eligibility criteria for Undergraduate and Master in Aerospace Engineering in Germany:
- Academic Transcripts
- GRE Scores (Optional, might be required by some universities)
- Language Proficiency Scores: For German-taught Programmes, you will be required to submit exam scores of TestDaF, The Goethe-Zertifikat C2, the Deutsches Sprachdiplom (level II), the Telc Deutsch C1 examination, etc. or for English Taught Programmes, applicants need to provide, TOEFL, C1 Advanced or IELTS scores.
- SOP & LORs
- Motivation Letter
- Valid Passport
Germany country is the best and promptly rising as a famous centre for research and development in the global aerospace industry. So studying aerospace engineering in Germany has a great scope in the future. Let’s discover more about this scope of studying Aerospace Engineering in Germany from the below points:
- Annually, billions of Euros are granted for research in the field of aerospace engineering in Germany in order to make advancements in the field. Moreover, the German aerospace industries widely invest in the research and development of aerospace technologies which weighs more than 15% of the total income of the development and modernization of the Aerospace Industry.
- For the students who are aiming to study aerospace engineering in Germany, the famous technical institutions and universities of Applied Sciences in the country offering an abundance of academic programmes at bachelor’s and master’s level.
- The cost of studying Aerospace Engineering courses in Germany is also comparatively low than other top countries with the public universities in the country giving programmes at no tuition fees.
- Further, a German study visa permits international students to explore unlimited internship and training possibilities over Europe and get an international appearance when studying for the preferred degree in Aerospace Engineering!
In any engineering course, you will find major specializations to choose from and expertise in it. At the time of pursuing a master’s in Aerospace Engineering in Germany, you can get to know that there is a diverse range of specializations to study and expertise in. The following list is some of the major specializations offered while your postgraduate programme in Aerospace Engineering by various German universities:
- Micro Air Vehicles
- Small Satellites
- Space and Atmospheric Flight Optimal Control
- Aircraft and Spacecraft Guidance and Control
- Spacecraft and Vehicle Design
- Space Mission Design and Planning
- Space Environment Modelling
- Space Cryogenic Fluids Thermal Management
- Optimization Techniques for Aerospace Techniques
The German student resident permit enables you to explore many job chances in the country, once you finished aerospace engineering in Germany. As there is a huge scope for aerospace engineering students, there are diverse career opportunities in aerospace engineering such as research and development or technical designations in aircraft and aerospace engineering sectors.
Here we have shared some of the career options that you can handle after completing the aerospace engineering courses in Germany.
- Spacecraft designers
- Inspectors and compliance officer
- Commercial Aerospace engineer
- Engineering, Science, and data processing managers
- Mechanical engineers
- AST, Flight system safety aerospace engineer
- Aerospace engineer recruiters
Once you complete the Aerospace Engineering in Germany, the salaries and perks that you can fetch in the country are as follows:
- The average salary after aerospace engineering in Germany at a bachelor level course is around INR 35,00,000.
- When it comes to the PG course, the initial salary for aerospace engineering in Germany ranges from INR 43,00,000- 45,00,000.
1. Is there a high demand for aerospace engineering?
Aerospace engineering has an average projected job outlook because a 6% increase in jobs is expected between 2016 to 2026, as per the Bureau of Labor Statistics. For aerospace engineers, there is high demand because of education requirements and an ethylenically-unsaturated job market.
2. Which country is best for Aerospace Engineering?
Aerospace Engineering course has a boom at present and the education for this course is available in many universities all over the world. The best country that you can attain quality education in aerospace engineering is Russia or Germany, followed by the US, UK, China, etc.
3. Is there any scope for Aerospace Engineering in India?
The aviation industry in India has a rapid growth these years so you can observe an immense scope in Aerospace Engineering in India. Well, there are some areas like Rocket Building, Aerospace Research, Cargo Shipping, etc. in Aerospace Engineering in India, to fetch a job easily.
However, your knowledge, offshore education in this field can be beneficial among other aspirants. In India, the starting salary for aerospace engineers is around INR 5-6,00,000 and the payment varies according to their degree.